4. Withdrawal from the order
The consumer (this applies only to natural persons who require a product outside their substantial gainful occupation) has the right to contact the seller within 14 days after receiving the products to inform them that he/she is withdrawing from the contract, without needing to indicate the reason for his/her decision. The deadline starts one day after receiving the products.
The consumer informs the seller about the withdrawal from the contract by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of a withdrawal from the contract, the consumer returns the product personally or by mail to the address of the company’s warehouse: KOPLAST Ekstruzija d.o.o., Tovarniška 2, 3210 Slovenske Konjice.
The return of received products to the company within the deadline for the withdrawal from the contract shall be considered as a notification about the withdrawal from the contract.
The consumer has to return the product to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, except if the product is destroyed, broken, lost or reduced in quantity without the fault of the consumer. The consumer must not unrestrictedly use the products until the withdrawal from the contract. The consumer may inspect and test the products to the extent that is needed to determine their actual state. The consumer shall be responsible for the reduction of the goods’ value if reduction is a consequence of an action that is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The only cost that the consumer is entitled to pay in connection with the withdrawal from the contract is the cost of returning the products (which in case of sending, is charged according to the delivery service’s price list and depends on whether it is a shipment/cargo/package). The product must be returned to the seller within 30 days from the sent notification of the withdrawal from the contract (purchase).
The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract for those contracts where the object is a product which was manufactured according to specific customer’s instructions, adjusted to the customer’s personal needs, is not eligible for return due to its nature, is easily perishable or has already expired.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for the following goods/services:
- goods or services whose price depends on the fluctuation on the markets on which the company has no influence and that can occur within the period of the withdrawal from the contract;
- goods that were manufactured according to specific customer’s instructions and adapted to their personal needs;
- goods which due to their nature are not eligible for return, are quickly perishable or have a short expiry date;
- completed services if the company fully carries out the contract and the service began on the basis of the consumer’s prior consent and with his/her approval to lose the right of withdrawal from the contract when it is fully carried out by the company;
- sealed audio or video and computer programmes if the customer has opened the safety seal after delivery;
- sealed goods which are not eligible for return due to health protection or for hygienic reasons if the customer has opened the safety seal after delivery; when shopping for food for pets, should the package be opened or damaged;
- goods which due to their nature cannot be separated from other objects;
- digital contents that are not supplied on a tangible medium if the services started on the basis of the consumer’s prior consent and with his/her approval.
A refund of payments including delivery charges (excluding the additional costs due to the selected type of delivery which is not the cheapest offered standard from of delivery by the company) will be made as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the notification of the withdrawal from the contract. The company shall refund the received payment to the consumer with the same means of payment as used by the consumer (the most common form of payment is a transfer to a bank account), unless the consumer has explicitly requested to use a different payment method and if there are no additional costs for the consumer.
During the withdrawal from the contract where a coupon, discount code or promotional code was used, these funds shall not be considered as a discount and shall not be returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user. In case of withdrawal from the contract, a gift voucher shall be considered as a means of payment and returned to the user as a gift voucher, while the paid amount shall be returned to the user.
In exceptional cases where the products are not returned in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, we can propose an offer in which the consumer can repurchase the product with an appropriate compensation that is defined with a record upon return. The repurchase with a reduced value is taken into account if confirmed by the consumer by e-mail. The consumer can use the previously mentioned ransom exclusively for another ordered product of equal or higher value.
The rights of a refund in case of a warranty claim and material errors are more specifically regulated by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.